英文繪本 | 專橫的豬 ( The Bossy Pig )

張貼日期: 2024-10-24 21:10

分類:英文故事

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬 ( The Bossy Pig )

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“We will have a picnic on Saturday,”

“我們周六去野餐,”

Mrs.Pig told her friends.

豬女士告訴她的朋友們,

“You must come.”

“你們必須得來!”

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

Mrs.Pig made a list.

豬女士列了一個清單,

“I want a table and six chairs,”said Mrs.Pig.

“我想要一個桌子、六張椅子。”豬女士說。

“I want some juice and some plates.”

“還要一些果汁、盤子。”

She was a very bossy pig.

她是一隻非常專橫的豬。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“I can bring a blanket,”said Mrs.Sheep.

“我可以帶一個毯子過來。”羊女士說。

“A blanket is not on my list,”said Mrs.Pig.

“我清單上沒有毯子,”豬女士說,

“You bring the table.”

“你就帶桌子。”

“All right,”said Mrs.Sheep.

“好吧。”羊女士說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

Mrs.Pig looked at her list.

豬女士看了看清單。

“You bring six chairs,”

“你帶六把椅子。”

she told Mrs.Goat.

她向山羊女士說。

“All right,”said Mrs.Goat.

“好吧,”山羊說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“I can bring some milk,”said Mrs.Cow.

“我帶一些牛奶吧,”牛女士說。

“Milk is not on my list,”said Mrs.Pig.

“我清單上沒有牛奶,”豬女士回答。

“You bring some juice.”She was such a bossy pig!

“你帶些果汁。”豬女士是非常專橫的一隻豬。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

Mrs.Pig looked at her list again.

豬女士又看向她的清單。

“We need plates,”she told Mr.Horse.

“我們還需要一些盤子。”她告訴馬先生。

“I will bring plates,”said Mr.Horse.

“我會帶盤子來。”馬先生說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“I know what I can bring,”said Mrs.Owl.

”我知道我可以帶什麽來,”貓頭鷹女士說。

“Don’t bring anything,”

“不要帶任何的東西了,

said Mrs.Pig.

豬女士說。

“We have everything we need!”

所有需要的東西我們都有了!“

“But I know something else we need,”said Mrs.Owl.

“但是我知道我們還需要什麽。”貓頭鷹說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

All the animals came to the picnic.

所有的動物都來野餐了。

They played games.

他們在玩遊戲,

Mrs.Cow flew a kite.

奶牛女士在放風箏。

“Stop playing,”said Mrs.Pig.

”不要再玩了!“豬女士說。

“Put the table under that big tree,”

”把桌子放到大樹下麵去“

said Mrs.Pig to Mrs.Sheep.

豬女士對羊女士說。

“Mr.Owl will help you.”

”貓頭鷹先生會幫助你。“

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“Set up the chairs,”said Mrs.Pig to Mrs.Goat.

”排列椅子!“豬女士對羊女士說。

“Set the table,”she told Mrs.Cow and Mr.Horse.

”擺好桌子!“她對羊女士和馬先生說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

Mrs.Pig looked at her list one last time.

豬女士最後再看了看清單。

“That's it!”she said.“Now,please sit down.”

”好了!“她說。”現在,請坐下。“

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“Where is the food?”asked Mrs.Goat.

“食物在哪兒?“羊女士問。

“The food?”asked Mrs.Pig.

“食物?”豬女士問。

“Oh dear!forgot the food!”

“哦,天哪!我忘記了食物!“

Mrs.Owl smiled.“You forgot the food,”

貓頭鷹女士笑了笑。”你忘記準備食物,

she said.“But i didn't!”

但是我沒有忘記。“貓頭鷹說。

英文繪本 | 專橫的豬

“You are a wise,wise owl.”

“你真是一個非常聰明的貓頭鷹,“

said the bossy pig.“Now let's eat!”

特別專橫的這隻豬說,”現在我們吃吧。”

更新時間: 2024-10-26 10:10

床邊故事,每晚帶你入睡,有個好夢。