小故事 | 寶貝,別害羞

張貼日期: 2025-09-11 12:09

分類:小故事

小故事 | 寶貝,別害羞

蘇菲真的非常非常害羞,每當有客人來訪,她都會躲得遠遠的。

Sophie really is very shy and quite often, when visitors call, she hides away.

蘇菲不喜歡見成年恐龍。她會臉紅,說話也變得結結巴巴。

Sophie doesn’t like meeting adult dinosaurs. She blushes and gets tongue-tied.

她永遠都不知道該說些什麽。

She never knows what to say.

蘇菲很想參加聚會,可是她又不喜歡和自己不認識的恐龍待在一起。

Sophie wants to go to parties, but she isn’t happy being with dinosaurs she dosen’t know.

於是,她就哀求媽媽形影不離地陪著自己,直到她找到能夠一起玩的朋友。

She asks her Mum to stay with her until she finds someone she can play with.

在學校裏,每當輪到她上台麵對同學說話的時候,蘇菲就會感到害羞極了。她的舌頭開始打結,大腦一片空白,把該說的話忘得一幹二淨。

Sophie feels shy when she’s asked to talk in front of her class at school.Her mouth goes dry and she can’t think of what to say.

有時候,她甚至會開始掉眼淚。

Sometimes she starts to cry.

蘇菲的爸爸媽媽常常告訴她不必為此而擔憂。

Sophie’s Mum and Dad are always telling her not to worry about it.

“感到害羞並沒有什麽大不了,”她爸爸對她說。“每個人都會時不時地感到害羞。”

“It’s OK to feel shy,” her Dad tells her.“ Everyone feels shy at some time or other.”

“當我第一次到野獸大廈裏我工作的那家賓館見經理的時候,”蘇菲的爸爸說,“我就不知道該說什麽。”

“當我終於能夠開口說話的時候,說的話也根本前言不搭後語。這全都是因為我有點害羞。"

“When I first met the manager at Beastly Towers, the hotel where I work,” Sophie’s Dad explained,“ I just didn’t know what to say.”

“And when I did say something, the words were wrong. That was all because I felt a bit shy.”

“可是,我一點也不喜歡害羞的感覺,”蘇菲說。“我喜歡跳舞,但隻要我知道有人在看我,我就會覺得很難為情,然後就不得不停下來。”

“But I don’t like feeling shy,” Sophie said.“ I love to dance, but if I know someone is watching, I feel embarrassed and I have to stop.”

“我能不能不再害羞呢?”蘇菲心想。

"Will I ever stop feeling shy?” Sophie wondered.

“那就試試看我們能不能幫助你,”她爸爸說,“當你見到其他恐龍時,你不需要躲得遠遠的。我們可以先練習一下你見到他們之後可以說的話。”

“Let’s see if we can help you,” her Dad said.“ When you meet other dinosaurs,there’s no need to hide away. Let’s practise what you might say.”

“嘿,我叫蘇菲。你今天過得怎麽樣?”

“Hi, I’m Sophie.How are you today?”

有時候,你幫別人做點什麽也有助於你克服害羞情緒,而且當你幫護他人的時候,你還可以向他們微笑。

Sometimes it helps to do something for someone, and to smile at them when you offer.

“讓我幫你提袋子吧?”

“Can I help you carry your bags?”

而那些你幫助過的人可能就會變成你的新朋友。

That someone you help may even become a new friend.

“讓我來幫你們撿吧。”

“I’ll get it.”

“謝謝!你想和我們一起玩嗎?”

“Thanks!Do you want to play,too?”

有時候,你可以帶一個特別的玩具去學校,當你感到害羞的時候,這個玩具就能派上用場。你可以緊緊地抱著它,或許其他同學也有一個和你一樣的玩具,你們可以一起玩。

Sometimes taking a special toy to school can help when you’re feeling shy. You can cuddle your toy, or maybe someone else will have the same toy and you can play together.

說不定,其他恐龍很快就會想加入你們,和你們一起玩了。

Very soon other dinosaurs may want to play with you as well.

每個人都各有所長,”蘇菲的媽媽說,“你就很會跳舞。”

“Everyone has something they’re good at,” Sophie’s Mum said.“ You’re good at dancing.”

“可是,隻要其他恐龍一看你,你就會難為情,其實他們看你完全是因為他們喜歡看你跳舞,”她爸爸說,“也許,他們也想和你一起跳。”

“But if you feel shy when other dinosaurs are watching you,it’s just because they like your dancing,”her Dad said.“They might even join in too.”

蘇菲依舊有些害羞,但是她每天都在努力讓自己變得大方一點點。

Sophie is still a little bit shy, but she’s working hard every day at leaving her shyness behind.

終於有一天,她贏得了一枚跳舞獎牌。

And the other day she even won a medal for her dancing.

更新時間: 2025-09-10 14:09

床邊故事,每晚帶你入睡,有個好夢。